Humless IP65 Certified 5kWh Lithium-ion Battery (LIFEPO4)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. Some items may ship within 24 hours, while others may take up to 6 weeks depending upon the product because some products need to be produced upon demand.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you have any questions, please feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: The delivery service does not include set up or assembly of items, nor does it include the removal of packaging materials (unless otherwise specified or special delivery is arranged).
Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase (no restocking or processing fees), as long as the product is in "As new" condition, and can be returned in it's original packaging as it was sent to you. Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
To initiate a return, just send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Order # (should begin with #HIDEOUT)
- Which items you would like to return
- Reason for your return
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information so we can process a claim on your behalf:
- Order # (should begin with #HIDEOUT...)
- Which items are damaged
- Images of the damages to packaging or items
We'll respond to your email within 24 hours and help get you a replacement part or product.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Are you someone who's new to the world of backup battery systems and not sure which product is right for you? Look no further than the Humless IP65 5kWh Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery!
This advanced battery is designed to provide reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy storage for your home. It's lighter, more compact, and more powerful than traditional lead-acid batteries, making it easy to install and use, even for first-timers.
Say goodbye to the frustration of dealing with heavy, bulky, and inefficient battery systems. With the Humless IP65 5kWh Lithium-Iron battery, you can easily mount it on the wall and use it both indoors and outdoors. It's also water and dust-resistant, ensuring maximum durability in any environment.
One of the best features of this battery is its built-in Battery Management System (BMS). This means you don't have to worry about maintaining it or dealing with unreliable performance. Plus, with its longer cycle life and environmentally-friendly features, you can have peace of mind knowing you're making a sustainable and responsible choice for your energy storage needs.
In short, the Humless IP65 5kWh Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery is the perfect choice for someone who's new to backup battery systems and wants a reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy storage solution. Don't let the frustration of traditional lead-acid batteries deter you from a better energy storage solution for your home!
|IP65 5kWh (5,000 Wh) / 100 Ah
|Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) 48
|17" x 16.625" x 8.75"
|4,000+ (@0.2CA 80%DOD)
|14 Units (70 kWh)
|Yes, (Modbus 485 comm port)
This table provides technical information about the Humless IP65 5kWh Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery.
- Battery Size: Indicates the storage capacity of the battery, which is 5,000 Watt-hours (Wh) or 100 Amp-hours (Ah).
- Battery Type: Refers to the specific type of battery chemistry used, which is Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) with a 48-volt rating.
- Volt: Indicates the voltage range of the battery, which is between 44 and 56.8 Volts.
- Size: Refers to the dimensions of the battery, which are 17 inches in length, 16.625 inches in width, and 8.75 inches in height.
- Cycles: Indicates the number of charging and discharging cycles the battery can handle before its capacity begins to degrade. This battery can handle over 4,000 cycles at a discharge rate of 0.2C to 80% depth of discharge (DOD).
- Stackable: Indicates the ability to connect multiple batteries together to increase the total storage capacity. Up to 14 units can be stacked together to provide a total capacity of 70 kWh.
- BMS: Indicates whether the battery has a built-in Battery Management System (BMS), which helps to monitor and optimize the battery's performance. This battery comes equipped with a BMS that has a Modbus 485 comm port.
- Weight: Indicates the weight of the battery, which is 106 lbs.
- Output: Indicates the type of output connectors available on the battery. This battery has terminal lugs as output connectors.
- Discharge/Charge Rate: Indicates the maximum rate at which the battery can discharge or charge. This battery has a discharge/charge rate of 1C. (The "DISCHARGE/CHARGE RATE 1C" means that the battery can be discharged and charged at a rate equivalent to its capacity of 5kWh or 5,000 watts, allowing it to power appliances and devices with a total power draw of up to 5,000 watts or charge fully in about an hour with a charging source that can supply 5,000 watts or more.)