Humless 6kW Universal Grid Tied or Off-Grid Inverter
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. Some items may ship within 24 hours, while others may take up to 6 weeks depending upon the product because some products need to be produced upon demand.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you have any questions, please feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: The delivery service does not include set up or assembly of items, nor does it include the removal of packaging materials (unless otherwise specified or special delivery is arranged).
Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase (no restocking or processing fees), as long as the product is in "As new" condition, and can be returned in it's original packaging as it was sent to you. Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
To initiate a return, just send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Order # (should begin with #HIDEOUT)
- Which items you would like to return
- Reason for your return
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information so we can process a claim on your behalf:
- Order # (should begin with #HIDEOUT...)
- Which items are damaged
- Images of the damages to packaging or items
We'll respond to your email within 24 hours and help get you a replacement part or product.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Introducing the ultimate solution to your power outage worries - the 6kW Universal Inverter! This game-changing device is now SGS NA listed to UL 9540 and ETL listed to UL 1741, making it the perfect addition to your grid-tied or off-grid living setup.
The 6kW Universal Inverter is an all-in-one package that can be installed as a grid-tied net-metering inverter without batteries. But what's even better is that all components are already built-in, so you can add batteries (stored energy) at any time in the future.
Looking for even more power storage? Our IP65 Battery 6kW Universal is the perfect package for you! With 15kWh's of lithium battery storage and a 6kW premium inverter, this system will protect your home's priority loads during utility/grid failure. Plus, it's stackable and can be enlarged later into a bigger energy storage system at a later date. (Please note that the IP65 batteries are not included but can be easily paired with the inverter.)
Worried about installation? Don't be! The 6kW Universal Inverter is easy to install and even comes with remote monitoring so you can keep track of your energy usage from anywhere. Plus, its built-in 240V generator input with a 2-wire auto start feature ensures that you'll always have power, no matter what.
So why wait? Take control of your energy supply and secure your family's future with the 6kW Universal Inverter. With its 4000+ cycles, stackable design (up to 6 units or 36 kW of output), and dual MPPT solar chargers that can handle PV solar arrays up to 7.5kW, this inverter is the ultimate solution to your power needs. Don't wait until the next blackout - get your 6kW Universal Inverter today!
(Please note: batteries and battery towers are sold separately.)
- The 6kW Universal Inverter is now SGS NA listed to UL 9540 and ETL listed to UL 1741, giving you peace of mind that you're investing in a reliable and safe product.
- The inverter can be easily paired with the IP65 Battery 6kW Universal, which includes 20 kWh of lithium-ion batteries, remote monitoring, and is stackable up to 6 units. This package provides a complete solution for home battery backup for grid-tied or off-grid living.
- The Lithium-Iron (LFP) batteries used in the IP65 Battery 6kW Universal have 4000+ cycles, ensuring longevity and reliability.
- The 6kW Universal inverter can accept PV solar arrays up to 7.5k, making it a great addition to your solar setup for a sustainable and eco-friendly energy solution.
- The CT sensor included in the inverter guarantees 100% self-consumption, so you can make the most out of the energy generated by your solar panels and batteries.
- The inverter's built-in WiFi allows for easy mobile monitoring through a user-friendly app, providing real-time updates on your energy usage and system performance.
|Maximum PV Input Power
|The maximum amount of power that can be input from solar panels to the device.
|Rated Output Power
|The maximum power output of the device in VA and Watts.
|120/240V Split phase, 120V/208V Split phase
|The device supports both 120/240V and 120V/208V split phases.
|Yes, 6 units
|The device can be connected to up to six other units to increase power output.
|The degree of protection the device offers against dust and water. IP65 indicates the highest level.
|-25°C to 60°C (>45°C derating)
|The range of temperatures in which the device can operate efficiently. The derating starts at 45°C.
Note: VA stands for Volt-Ampere, which is a unit used to express the apparent power in an AC electrical circuit. It is equal to the product of RMS voltage and RMS current. In contrast, Watts (W) is a unit of real power, which is the power actually used in a circuit.